Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Excellent Tv

okay so I'm sitting at home just watching some good old cable TV, the favorite shows I like to watch that comes on monday thru friday, but then all of a sudden my mom calls and tells me she can't wait to see me this weekend. I looking confused so I look at the calender and see that I was sheduled to go home for a straigh week. Yeah I know I can watch the tv shows I like back at home, just laying back on the couch while mom is cooking my favorites in the kitchen, but I realize that not only am I gonna be back home, so is my brother, My brother who likes to take over everything, the best guest room while I get stuck in the old room which my room switched into a office room. anyway I'm like standing in my kitchen at my apartment thinking I'm not gonna be able to watch the shows I want because of my sneaky brother.

The other day I heard one of my classmates at school talking about how cool this online tv he has downloaded on his laptop which he carries around with him. I asked to take a look. I was amazed on how cool and easy it was to load up on his laptop, normaly the class that I had with him was a non stop lectural class, but that day it was just chill and relax, so I'm sitting there just flipping thru this tv his has on his computer. yeah I got to watch a 30 min realty show series on there. yay.

so getting back to what I was doing at my apartment I decided to try it, I learned it's a one time payment and you get over 2,150 of tv channels. I went ahead and did it, I uploaded it to my laptop and got my bags packed and ready to go. after I got to sit and mess around with the latop of my own tv. I was so happy to get that going on my laptop I almost forgot to get my bags out to the car. It says in order to use the tv is that you have to have internet at all times. I think that's the only bad thing I can think of about it. Its a good thing that I have the wireless internet on my laptop from my mobile network.

I was all happy and smiley in the car while my boyfriend drove for over fourteen hours of driving, I got to sit on the passenger side and watch all the tv I want. Not only did I get to do that on the drive back home. I got to watch it even when were at home with the parents. Its funny though because I got to watch tv the whole week I was back at home. but I did get to spend the other time that I had with my family. I was so glad I had the chance to get the tv on my laptop, I don't regret it.

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment