Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Online Movies

Have you ever wanted to just go on your own computer and just type in a movie you felt like watching? even if it was an old school movie? well I actually asked around town well not literally but I did around the people I know and see all the time, and some random other random people. I was walking around like I was doing some kind of interview to people, I laughed at myself, but honestly it was fun. I'm amazed because I got some many answers on where to get the best downloaded movies online. shockingly everybody in the same area gave me the exact same website. but I did look into the other websites that they gave me, and kinda saved the one everyone was so sure about for last.

At first I thought all the websites I known and see they give you the vibe that maybe you should or maybe shouldn't buy this buy that. But for some reason with all this good recommendations on this website I decided to go ahead and try it. well of course I did but turns out I had to many saved crap in my computer I could fit it. Or maybe I just need to go all out and buy myself a whole new computer. anyway, I did get to do a little trial of it, It pretty hard to explain how I got to actually use it but I do believe its pretty good. you know the movies that you watched when you were younger, the movies you tell your friends about, like I watched a lot of movies when I was younger, I still remember this movie called ' The Warriors', when I asked my boyfriend about that movie he looked at me like what's that about, I explained it to him and I looked that movie up and we both watched it. He liked it.

So if your curious about this website, take a look at it its pretty good. I just wish I could have gone it thru my laptop but my laptop is weird. Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment